This fudge was way too easy to be so delicious. This recipe took about 3 minutes to throw together and most of that was melting the chocolate chips! It only requires 2 ingredients and each ingredient can be substituted to make the fudge better tailored to your palette. You can literally use any can of frosting and any type of morsel like chocolate, peanut butter, or butterscotch, and this recipe will turn out great. And to take it up a notch, add some candy or nuts to add to the smooth texture of the fudge. I am sure this recipe will be added to your collection. Enjoy!
Frosting Fudge Recipe:
- 1 container of frosting (any kind you prefer)
- 1 bag of chocolate chips (or peanut butter, butterscotch, etc)
- Nuts, candy, or dried fruit(optional)
- Melt morsels
- Mix in frosting.
- Pour into greased/lined 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!