Friday, August 10, 2012

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies!

Pin It Now!
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

I've got another quick and easy recipe for you guys. Unlike my last recipe that was no-bake, this recipe requires the oven. I know, I know. It's summer and it's hot everywhere, but I can promise you these flourless peanut butter cookies are worth making your house 100 degrees. 

These cookies were so unbelievable gooey and peanut buttery. And they kind of remind me of the peanut butter cookies from Subway, which I am obsessed with. Who would have thought you could make cookies without flour? Not me! And that is why I had to make them for myself. And I am now a believer. So this recipe is most definitely going in my OneNote Recipe Notebook. Enjoy!

Flourless Cookie Recipe

  • 1 cup of peanut butter
  • 1 cup of sugar ( I did 1/2 white sugar 1/2 brown sugar)
  • 1 egg
  • Finely chopped nuts

Directions

Preheat oven to 350°F.

Mix sugar and egg together, then add peanut butter. Form into 1" balls and press with fork.

Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Makes about a dozen.

1 comment:

holly said...

looks amazing, and no flour, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...