Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's Sushi Time...

Pin It Now!

Wow! It has been awhile since I posted anything on here. This semester really has been a killer and has taken all of the energy out of me. But I felt it was time to post something new. And why not start off with my day out with my mother.

Today was her birthday(should I dare tell her age) and I wanted to treat her.  Today was my mother's birthday and I wanted to take her somewhere different than just our regular old places. So we went to Saito's Japanese and Vietnamese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar. And boy oh boy, was it good. My brother, mother, and I tried some new types of Sushi and had some Chicken and Shrimp fried rice that was to die for.

Afterwards, we went to Sheridan's and ordered some custard. I got a brownie sundae that was heavenly. Then we all went home to spend some family time together. All in all, we had a great day! Happy Birthday mom <3
Best egg rolls ever!







Me


Sheridan's brownie sundae


My mom and brother


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...