Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BzzReview: Yogurt Smoothie Bars!!!

Pin It Now!

My latest BzzCampaign features Kroger's Yogurt Smoothie Bars. BzzAgent sent my a BzzKit that included a free coupon for Kroger Yogurt Smoothie Bars as well as $1 off coupons on a variety of other guilt-free products. The kit could not have come at a better time with the Memphis heat kicking my butt. You can't beat free, especially free frozen treats in the summer.

I purchased the Strawberry Banana flavor smoothie bars with my free coupon and really liked it. I never knew that something low-fat could be so good! I used to shy away from these types of products fearing that they would have no flavor and a weird texture, but that is not so with these bars. These bars were so rich and creamy and had actual strawberries! I will most definitely purchasing these bars again.


#GotItFreePhotobucket
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...