Monday, November 7, 2011

Why All The Nickelback Hate?

Pin It Now!
I personally love, love, love Nickelback. But I have been reading some hateful comments about their upcoming performance during the half-time show of the Detroit Lions' Thanksgiving Day game. Fans of the team and residents of Detroit are furious about the choice to offer the Canadian band the half-time spot over all of the other great Detroit natives. I can understand there viewpoint, but some of the comments are so mean. For example, someone said, "Detroit is home to so many great musicians and they chose Nickelback?!?!?! Does anyone even like Nickelback?." Cruel, right. I really had no idea Nickelback was so looked down upon. Like I said, I personally love them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...