Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tired of Robert Pattinson!

Pin It Now!

nrgzosz2

I have officially come to terms with the fact that I do not like Rob Pattinson. It was explained me by my annoyed family that I am actually in love with Edward from the Twilight books, not Rob. They came to this conclusion when I refused to see another movies that featured Rob. For instance, Remember Me and Water For Elephants did not interest me at all and still don’t.

So I guess they are right. It might sound so weird, but during reading the books I developed a tiny crush on a fictional character and I thought it was real. Lol! But it is alright now, I have snapped out of it. But now that my eyes have been opened I can see how this ridiculous R-Patz obsession has claimed many victims. Now to add to this, E! Online has named him Celeb of the Year. Gosh, there’s just no escaping him!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...