Tuesday, May 21, 2013

#Pray For Oklahoma

Pin It Now!
I have been watching and reading news reports all day about the tornado that ripped through Oklahoma. And it hit me hard that it could easily be anyone including me and my family. Watching those people that lost everything and hearing that so many little kids lost their lives is really messing with me. Questions are going through my mind. Are we prepared? Where would we go? What would we do? Memphis sees this type of weather all the time. And as I write this post, a tornado warning is in affect and news reporters are warning us to be prepared. So this is really getting to me.

So it is an understatement to say that this tragedy has hit me hard. I am praying for the lives affected by this storm and I pray that they will be able to pick up the pieces of their lives. May God be with them. #PrayForOklahoma <3



Photobucket

1 comment:

randy said...

I pray the people will get back at their feet.

visit Gadgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...