Thursday, December 8, 2011

Papa Murphy’s Mediterranean Pizza

Pin It Now!

 qy0gi00gLooks delicious, right? I know! Papa Murphy’s better watch out because tomorrow I will be rushing up to their location and buying this as soon as they open. Awhile back I tried the Sweet Chili Thai pizza from them and was officially hooked. I just hate that they don’t have more locations, so I have to drive a bit farther than I like. But it is worth it because this pizza looks good, is cheap, and almost half the calories and fat as their other pizzas.

They are promoting their large Herb Chicken Mediterranean Delite pizza right now for only $8.00, so if you like herb chicken, spinach, zesty herbs, sun-dried tomatoes and Feta Cheese, then you are in luck because I have a coupon for you. They sent me an email and I had to share it with you guys.

Click below to download this coupon and two other deals from a Papa Murphy’s near you. Enjoy!

Papa Murphys Pizza

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...