Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mariah and Justin Bieber Duet

Pin It Now!
While watching one those celebrity Christmas specials on NBC the other day, I ran across a new video featuring Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber. They collaborated on a remake of Mariah’s classic song “All I Want For Christmas Is You.” And I am sorry to say I didn’t love it.

While I love Mariah, all she did was twist and turn and put on that “Am I pretty, am I pretty face” while wearing practically nothing. I know she does this in a lot of her videos, but there was an abundance in this video. She is drop-dead gorgeous and looks awesome after having twins a couple of months ago, but come on Mariah, you can’t dress decent even for a Christmas song?

And Justin was just as weird. His voice sounded super auto tuned and his dancing was annoying. I much rather preferred Mariah the 1st time around. What about you? I put both videos below so you too can witness this train wreck.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...