Thursday, December 8, 2011

Violet Dead on AHS?!!!

Pin It Now!

 

3ewcfewi

If you haven’t been watching American Horror Story, you are really missing out. This show is one of my favorites and gets better with each episode. So make sure you check it out.

But back to the topic at hand. Violet is dead. How and when did this happen you ask? According to the show and everyone on the internet, but me, it happened in episode 6 where she overdosed on pills. But I thought she survived since Tate got to her quickly and made her vomit most of this pills. Obviously, she did die and is now one of the spirits who lurks in the house. But what I am still trying to figure out is how I could have missed the point that she was dead for that long. Lots of people on the web already knew, but I was so late. Guess I need to pay a little more attention when watching American Horror Story. They just keep on surprising me!

I really hate that she died because she was one of my favorite characters, even though sometimes she was annoying. But the good thing is if you die in the house, you are stuck in the house indefinitely. So we get to see Violet forever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...