Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christopher Meloni Joins True Blood!!!

Pin It Now!

Christopher Meloni is heading back to HBO, but not as an “Oz”njmoa5gc inmate, but as a vampire on True Blood. Alan Ball, the creator of the show drops a major hint about Meloni’s role in season 5 stating that he will play the role of an “ancient, powerful vampire who holds the fate of Bill and Eric in his hands.” Sounds intriguing.

I am so happy to hear this news because after he left Law & Order: SVU, I thought I was never going to hear from him again. But I can officially approve of his exit from Law & Order since he is going to my other favorite show.

Since we figured out his next career move, the remaining question is who is he going to play? I read all of the books, but I cannot think of any characters that are going to show up this season. Who do you think Chris will be playing? Let me know below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...