Thursday, February 16, 2012

BlackPeopleMeet.com?!?!

Pin It Now!

I found this picture on FunnyJunk.com and had to post it. Whoever made this image is telling the honest to God truth. To be perfectly honest I thought the same thing when I first saw the BlackPeopleMeet commercial one night. The concept just seems ridiculous to me. Why do you have to have a dating site based on race? That is plain racism and exclusion at its finest. It is 2012, we all need to get over this color issue. And like the picture states, what if there was a site called WhitePeopleMeet? Then everyone would be crying and trying to start a freaking riot. I believe right is right and wrong is wrong. And this is WRONG!



What do you think about BlackPeopleMeet.com or any other similar site? Is it necessary to have dating sites dedicated to one particular race? Let me know below.

2 comments:

Crystal Banning said...

I agree with you 100%. I just saw the ad and laughed out loud it's such a ridiculous concept. Anyone who discriminates against others as a potential partner based on race yet demands equal treatment and acceptance from others is a hypocrite! Either we're all equal or we're not, you can't pick and choose who gets to discriminate and who has to treat everyone equally.

Destiny said...

That's right! In this day and age, I didn't think people were stuck in this "date within your race" thing? I sure am not.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...