Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What’s Your Number?

Pin It Now!

hkqslluz

I rented “What’s Your Number” today from Redbox and loved every minute of it. I love anything with Anna Faris and Chris Evans so I had to see this movie. And I am glad I did because it is so cute and funny.

The movie was about a girl who had slept with a load of guys and after reading a magazine article on the subject, decides that she cannot go over the number 20. So she sets out on a mission to go through all of her ex-lovers to make sure she stays at 19 and in the process finds love with Chris Evans. But who wouldn’t, he is hot!

I had a thought while watching. Is 10.5 men really the average number of men most women have slept with? That number seems a bit high, but this is a new day and time. And where does the 1/2 come from? Is that a little person or something? I really would like to know.

Movie Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...