Monday, April 9, 2012

Oreo Pudding Poke Cake!

Pin It Now!

For Easter I decided to try a new dessert. For holidays, we usually make a cheesecake or something and call it a day. But I have been started following a few food blogs and wanted something different. So I decided to make a Oreo Pudding Poke Cake.

I found this recipe on The Country Cook blog (check it out!) and had to try it. You wouldn't believe how easy this cake was to make and how delicious it was. The only problem I had was that the pudding did not soak all the way down into the cake. But that is my fault. I think I let the pudding set up too much and that stopped the pudding from going down the holes I poked. But now that I know that, the next time I make this cake it will be 100% better.

Make sure to check out the recipe here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...