Friday, June 8, 2012

Eating With Digestive Issues!

Pin It Now!
I have had problems with my stomach since I was a kid. I don't know what it is but as of lately, it has become unbearable. Sometimes it gets to a point where I can't digest anything and have severe gas pains. And since I already know I am lactose intolerant and have IBS, I have decided to finally alter my diet. Which I should have years ago but it was just so tough.


So over the past 3 days I have been eating less diary (so hard) and less red meats like pork and beef (even harder). But I know that if I don't want to roll around in the bed crying late at night, I have to do better.

The hardest part about all of this is finding alternatives to everything that is bad for my stomach. Some examples are:

  • Frozen yogurt instead of ice cream
  • Chicken and fish instead of redmeats
  • And soy/almond milk instead of whole milk
As I find out more alternatives and helpful info, I will make sure to post it here to help others with this problem because it is no fun having a bloated and sore stomach. <3


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...