Thursday, June 14, 2012

Virgin Mobile Getting Apple iPhone 4S!

Pin It Now!


This is why I love Virgin Mobile! I cannot say if I am going to actually purchase the Apple iPhone 4S, but it is nice to know that I can get this phone anytime I want to starting June 29th. It will all really depend on the price of the phone. I am expecting it to be sort of high since the monthly bill with Virgin Mobile at a maximum is about $50. I am hearing that the phone will probably be around $550. But I might be willing to pay that much.

I have always wanted an iPhone, but I don't have good credit and don't want a 2-year contract. Plus the price of the phone and the monthly bill were crazy expensive. And I don't want to be phone poor. You know have a big fancy phone and can't pay my bills.

So I hope Virgin Mobile doesn't stick it to us too bad. I would really love to see what all the hype is about involving the iPhone. I also want to use that cool Siri that I see on the commercials. She seems so helpful.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...