Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crappy Day!

Pin It Now!
Earlier today I was singing "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars and vowed I am not doing anything just like Bruno. But I forgot I had to go through inspection. Which I hate doing. I made it like 5 minutes before they closed for the day and I was so thrilled. I was thinking things could not be any perfect. But as I went through the checklist for the inspection lady she pointed out my headlights were out and failed me and not in a nice way either. So that was one thing. Then on top of that we noticed my tire was balding(or whatever) and I had to get a new one. Guess how much the tire was? It cost $120.00, for one freaking tire. So that was the cherry on top of a lovely day. But I am going to smile and be happy just like the cute kitten below. Unlike my day, I hope you all had a good one! <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...