Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Pin It Now!

5ekk1eqm

There have not been a lot of movies to recently come out that catch my attention like “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo”. Everyone is talking about seeing “The Devil Inside”, but to me, if you have seen one possession movie you’ve seen them all. So I rather go with The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

But before I see it, I want to read the books that the movie is based off. Most people rather see the movie over the book, but I prefer to read the book to get a better understanding before hand. Plus movies tend to leave out a big portion of the story.

Before 2 days ago, I had never heard of the books or movie, but while on YouTube, a trailer of this movie was shown, and it was so intriguing. So much so that I watched the whole trailer. I usually push - skip it - after the 5 required seconds, but not this time. I just can’t wait to see it. It seems mysterious and raw just like every movie should.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...