Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wizards of Waverly Place Finale

Pin It Now!

sznl1n5zYou are probably saying “aren’t you a little old to be watching that show.” And my answer would be “no.” Yes, I am 23 years old and still watch Disney Channel shows. I also watch ABC Family, Cartoon Network, and Teen Nick (I <3 Degrassi), what of it? Just kidding, but I constantly have to defend myself against people who think it is so immature to watch these shows. Honestly speaking, I would like to hold on to my youth and innocence as long as possible. But back to Wizards.

Tonight was the airing of the finale of Wizards of Waverly Place and I was not feeling it at all. It was so much of an emotional rollercoaster. First, we thought they all lost the competition, then Justin won, then he didn’t, then Alex won, and then finally Justin and Alex became full wizards. Whew… that took a lot out of me. bqfa1tra

And of course, it all concluded with a happy ending. Boo! I know this is a show with young viewers, but I think Disney needs to start preparing these kids for failure and heartache. I know that sounds cruel, but the world is not always fair and not everyone gets a happy ending.

But all in all, I will miss this show. At least I still have Good Luck Charlie until she gets too old, then I am totally screwed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...