Sunday, January 8, 2012

It’s a Girl for Beyoncé & Jay-Z!

Pin It Now!

xiqk0vzp

Everyone can finally rest and calm down because it has finally happened. Beyoncé has finally given birth to a baby girl this morning and named her Blue Ivy Carter.

I don’t know if Blue Ivy is her first name or if Blue is her first and Ivy is her middle name, all I know is I hope she doesn’t have to go to public school. That name will certainly get her teased alot. Why do celebrities do this to their kids? As if it is not hard enough being the kid of a celeb, now they have to deal with having a crazy name.

I remember when I was in elementary school. I used to get teased for being named Destiny. And for the early part of my life I hated my name and wished I had a regular name like Nicole or something. But as I got older and really realized the meaning of my name, I began to really appreciate it. So hopefully there is a good story behind the name Blue Ivy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...