Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Miss Amy Winehouse!

Pin It Now!
I miss her blues and jazz influenced voice and the way she pronounced certain words when singing. Some people only just found out about her talent after she passed, you know how it goes "no one appreciates you until you are gone", but I have been musically in love with Amy since her Back to Black album.

I just loved the sound she was bringing to the table, it was something literally out of this decade. She took me back to a time when music was all about vocal ability and not your stage antics and crazy attire. And I loved her for that. I really wish she would have had a chance to put out one more album, but since that didn't happen and I still crave her music, I find myself on iTunes with her music always on repeat.

One song in particular that I love happens not to be an Amy Winehouse original, but a cover of The Zuton's 2006 song "Valerie".  I posted it below and I hope everyone loves it as much as I do.

R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...