Friday, August 19, 2011

Potty Mouths!

Pin It Now!
Yesterday I read an article on Yahoo about the rising trend of profanity in movies. And once I started reading the article, it quickly dawned on me that this fact is so true. Every movie I have recently watched has so many cuss words in it that I find myself cringing. But what is even more troubling about the article is that PG-13 movies are now allowed to use 1 non-sexual F-bomb (you know the word, so I don't have to spell it out) per script. That is crazy! The "F" word is a very big word in terms of profanity, so why would this be okay for 13 year olds to hear. I know that kids probably hear this word everyday, but come on, are there any movies left that we can watch without worrying when it's time to cover the kids ears or without making a mad dash to mute the T.V. Gosh!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...