Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Issue With Lady GaGa!

Pin It Now!
It is so weird. I used to love her, now, um...not so much. With that being said I guess I have a love/hate relationship with her music. To this day I still listen to and love the music from her first album, The Fame and I like some of the songs from The Fame Monster, and then none of Born This Way. So with each album my love for her has dropped. I don't know if its all her crazy outfits or the different direction her music has gone, but I am not feeling lately. What happened to the fun and cute GaGa from "Just Dance"  and "Poker Face"?


Now she is wearing meat suits and doing all kind of crazy things.



She likes to call her outfits art and showing her artistic style, but to me is seems like she is trying to keep the focus on her be showing how outrageous she can be. Is it just me because I know there are a lot of people who can't get enough of her, while others are bored of her. What category are you in, hot or not?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Definitely not hot, I am so tired of lady gaga people are going crazy like what will gaga wear and do, I am totally over it. I just wish lady gaga would become a thing of the past

Destiny said...

Glad to see it is not just me. She is totally boring to me now. You already know what she is going to do when she is out, dress weird and act even weirder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...