Sunday, July 1, 2012

Virgin Mobile Starts Selling iPhone!

Pin It Now!
In my last post, I discussed Virgin Mobile's plan to sell the Apple iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. That post was made on June 14th and on June 29th, the iPhone officially went on sale. And if you were one of the people who guessed the phones were going to be crazy high, then you were correct. The phones are priced at $549.99 for the iPhone 4 8GB and $649.99 for iPhone 4S 16GB.

Some customers of Virgin Mobile are upset about the high prices, but I have to ask them "what did you expect"? Did they really think Virgin Mobile was going to sell the phone dirt cheap and then offer dirt cheap plans? If so, then you are dreaming. I can't afford to pay that amount right now but if I could, I would surely buy the phone today. Where else can you pay $35.00 for iPhone service a month? Girl please!!!

What makes more sense to you? Paying more up front for a phone or paying more per month? Let me know below <3
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...