Friday, July 20, 2012

What I'm Watching

Pin It Now!

Up tonight is...




Chloe on LifeTime. I watched this movie once when it first came out, but haven''t seen it since and can't wait to watch it. It stars Liam Neeson, Julianne Moore, and my favorite doe-eyed girl Amanda Seyfried.

All remember about this movie is that is was scandalous. Amanda was a high class prostitute and was all kinds of crazy. So I can't wait to watch this movie again.

Then tomorrow I am watching...




An Officer and a Murder on Lifetime Movie Network  7:00PM. This is one of the many Inspired by a true story movies they have been showing lately and I really want to see it.

Then Sunday I am watching...


  • True Blood on HBO
  • Leverage on TNT (I <3 Aldris Hodge)





What are you watching this weekend?

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...