Wednesday, July 25, 2012

7 TV Shows That Need To Go Away!

Pin It Now!

Madamenoire.com composed a list of 7 shows they believe should have called it quits awhile back. Show that made their list inlude:

  • 106 and Park
  • Jersey Shore
  • The Game
  • The Real World
  • American Idol
  • Basketball Wives
  • Teen Mom

I agree with all of the shows they mentioned. But I want to add my 2 cents and include a few shows I also think should go away!

  • Bad Girls Club - None of the girls are really bad, just loud and crazy. There's a difference.
  • Gossip Girl - Everyone used to talk about this show, now I hear nothing about it. 
  • America's Next Top Model - Got boring after a few seasons. Plus the models never make a big splash.
  • Toddlers and Tiaras - If  we've seen one little girl dressed like a hooker, we've seen them all. It's creepy.
  • Keeping Up With the Kardashians - Boring because who cares anymore? But I still love Khloe & Lamar.
  • Two and a Half Men - Boring after Charlie Sheen's crazy self was fired
  • Love & Hip-Hop - The first and second seasons in NYC were pretty good, but this trashy third season in Atlanta is way too scripted and sleazy.
What shows would you add to the list? I would love to see your selections.

Photobucket
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...