Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nicki Minaj: Setting Women Back One Video at a Time!

Pin It Now!

I don’t like Nicki Minaj at all so this might be a little biased. But if you have not seen the train wreck know as “Stupid Hoe” then you are one of the lucky few. I must say, in my opinion the song and video are tacky and very basic. One time in the song she disses Jennifer Aniston by talking about Angelina Jolie stealing Brad Pitt. Disgusting, right?

Everybody involved with this mess needs to be slapped. Who told her this song was going to be popular? Not her fans obviously, because everybody hates it. Have you seen the comments and dislikes this video has received on YouTube. They are killing Nicki on her Vevo Channel. This is my first time seeing a video with a higher dislike count then likes. The last time I looked the dislikes were: 106,111 and likes: 59,726. I think she might want to take this video off the web because it is derogatory and embarrassing for herself and women in general.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...