Monday, October 17, 2011

Beyonce: Pregnant or Not?

Pin It Now!


















Lately I have been reading alot of articles about Beyonce and her pregnancy. Lately they fall into 1 of 3 categories. The first category consists of articles congratulating her and Jay-Z. Then there are articles that say she is not as far along as her "baby bump" appears and that she is wearing a prosthetic belly. And finally, there are the articles that say she is not pregnant at all or that she is hiding the fact that they might be adopting.

I think only time will tell. I mean why would she need to fake pregnant? But I do wonder why does it seem like her stomach is a different size everyday, but when you see her in a bikini she has little to no belly. Who knows? I will try not to feed into all the gossip, I will just congratulate and wait and see what happens.

What do you think?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...