Monday, October 17, 2011

Whitney!

Pin It Now!












I am in very strong like with this show. I won't say love yet, but maybe someday soon. We keep dating and see where it goes. Lol. No, but for real, I was suppose to write this review 2 weeks back after the premiere, but hey stuff happens. So here it is now.

While I love Whitney Cummings and the show is funny, the show's joke timing is a little.. off. I really don't know how to explain it. It is just off. And the "audience" laughter is annoying, if there really is a real studio audience and not just a laugh track.

Don't get me wrong the show is quirky and cute at times, but then sometimes it gets a little too raunchy. Just as the other show Whitney writes for on CBS, "Two Broke Girls," the show can really "go there" at times. But all in all the show is good. I don't think it will be a "Friends', but it will do. So lets hope the show gets picked up for a second season, so Whitney doesn't have to go back to doing mostly Celebrity Roasts on Comedy Central. Mazel Tov!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...