Friday, November 4, 2011

Cheese-less Pizza?

Pin It Now!
Cheese-less pizza, yum!
Is there a such thing? I don't know, but I have a serious craving for pizza and limited resources. Bummer, right? I have every freaking ingredient but the cheese. And it is weird because we never usually run out of cheese in my house. Growing up with a Wisconsin cheese-head as a mother, you learn to really appreciate cheese and other diary products. But I have come to the hard decision to try making a homemade pizza with no cheese(sigh). Looking around on the internet there are a few recipes for cheese-less pizza but they look so foreign, like it is not even pizza. But like I said my mind is made up and I am on a mission to make the best no cheese pizza. I will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...