Friday, September 9, 2011

"Contagion" Review!

Pin It Now!
Today I went to see "Contagion" and I was slightly let down. From the trailers, I thought I was in for some really good action and a good story line, but that did not happen. Now I know everyone has different taste in movies, so this movie might be good for you, but in my opinion I would say skip it. And I am so sorry to say it. The movie seemed promising with a cast including Kate Winslet, Gwyneth Paltrow, Matt Damon, Jude Law, and Laurence Fishburne and plus it was an epidemic film, which usually goes over well. But the movie seemed to go on forever and nothing. It was so bad that my brother went to sleep! Seriously. And the movie went the "Scream" way and killed of some important actors early in the movie. So needless to say I was bummed when the credits started rolling and nothing spectacular had happened.

All-in-all I give this movie a 2 out of 5. The only good thing that came out of this movie was showing me I should wash my hands a little more. It really was a waste of time and was surely not good enough to knock "The Help" from the number 1 spot.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...