Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Law & Order:SVU Sans Christopher Meloni?

Pin It Now!
So how did you like last weeks season premiere of "Law & Order: SVU"? We were missing the incredibly hot New York cop, Christopher Meloni and were later informed of the officially exit of his character, Elliot Stabler. I have been a fan for many years now and could not imagine a show with him. He and Olivia, to me, are a complete set. The show would not have been so great if not for there chemistry together. So I had to adjust my mind to the fact that he was gone when I watched the episode.



I for one enjoyed the episode, but I still felt like it was missing some umph... You know what I mean? Well we will see how these new people work out. I know one thing for sure, there will never be another Benson and Stabler. So farewell Christopher Meloni. In the words of Dolly Parton and Whitney Houston- I will always love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...