Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Juice Dead?(Spoiler Alert)

Pin It Now!

Sons of Anarchy Spoiler Alert!!!


Nooo! This can't be happening. Juice can't get killed off the show. He is one of the main reasons I watch the freaking show. As you can see from my freak out, I just finished watching the new episode of Sons of Anarchy. And the last few minutes of the episode showed Juice hanging himself from a tree. I guess with all the troubles he has been going through, he felt that was the only option he had. But still I hope next week starts off with the gang getting there in time to save him or the branch snapping before he can die.

Also, on next episode they need to vote Clay out as President because this cartel decision has messed up all of the character's lives. Jax should go ahead and take over and lead the mc in the rigth direction.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...