Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Michael Jackson Autopsy Photos!

Pin It Now!
When I woke up this morning and got on my computer, the first thing I saw was a story involving the Michael Jackson trial. And then I saw a headline that read: Michael Jackson's Autopsy. I thought it was going to be a story on what they found during the procedure so the jury can make a decision about Dr. Murray's guilty, but instead there was a picture of his dead body. The first thought I had was "wow he looked horrible, super skinny, and pale when he died", then I thought "shut up Destiny how would you look if you were dead", then I thought "wow these people are pretty bogus for putting this picture out here like that." Yes, I went through 3 levels of emotions...


I think it is a little insensitive to plaster his dead body on the internet for everyone and their mother to see. And what about his family and fans. That is not the last image people want embedded in their brains of Michael, they would like a fonder memory. I really think it should have stayed in the court room, to be perfectly honest.

But anyway, I will not put the photo on my blog because that would be tacky, but if you are curious about it here is the story on TMZ.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...